Fourth generation RaQ appliance.
- Powered by AMD K6-2 450 MHz CPU
- 3 models (RaQ 4, RaQ 4i, and RaQ 4r)
- RaQ 4r had dual hard drives set up as RAID 1 (mirroring)
- Added PHP support for virtual domains
- RAM: PC100 SDRAM, 168-pin unbuffered non-parity 3.3V
Note: you can put up to 1 GB in the server (2 x 512 MB DIMMs), but only the first 512 MB is cached (meaning slower access to the second 512 MB, but still faster than disk/swap access)
Due to the out of date and possibly vulnerable software, it is recommended that you upgrade your RaQ appliance to the BlueQuartz (Strongbolt) or RackStar Server Appliance OS.